Quantity survey for Anti-termite treatment
Anti-termite treatment is a process of spraying the strong termite chemicals in the foundation pits. The purpose of anti-termite treatment is to kill and resist the entry of termites.
LET ME CONSIDER FOOTING 1 EARTH WORK
NOTE: (FOR FOUNDATION DRAWINGS REFER EARTH WORK EXCAVATION DRAWINGS)
- The anti-termite treatment will be applied for entire foundation or excavated pits (bottom and sides of pits).
- First we have to find quantity of anti-termite used for all four sides in the foundation pits. Then we have to find for the surface of the foundation pits.
- We have two sides in length and two side in breadth (total four sides). So we have to multiply by 2* length and 2* breadth, and add both.
2*5+2*5 = 20. Enter this value in length column
- We have find the bottom surface area so multiply by length* breadth
5*5 = 25. Enter this value in breadth
- Then take the depth from the cross section diagram or use the same depth used in earthwork excavation (both will be same value).
- Then take the number of pits
- Then to find the quantity multiply with number of pits (3) and the four sides (20) and depth and then add bottom surface area (25).
3*20*8.25+25 = 520
- The unit for anti-termite is square feet (SFT)
Anti-termite treatment calculation in Excel
You may be interested
Quantity survey for square and rectangular columnAdmin - May 6, 2018
column: The columns are vertical structure which is used to transfer the compression load to bottom. STEPS: First take the…
Quantity survey for RCC footing concreteAdmin - April 13, 2018
RCC Footing: RCC footing is provided to transfer the load of the entire structure to the sub soil. Center line…